Who is Charis? She’s an example of someone who is living in alignment with her true soul expression. She’s vibrant and in love with life. Charis currently lives in Sedona, AZ and has written a few books and teaches classes and workshops from living your purpose to awakening your DNA. She always seems to inspire me and help me realize that my struggles don’t have to be such a big deal. Her attitude is always so positive and upbeat.
Shameless Self Promo!
She calls herself a modern day practitioner of Magic. She’s one of the smartest, most knowledgeable people I know on the subject of spirituality, non-physical energies, aliens and ETs, the nature of reality, dreams, etc. Her excitement for these topics is contagious. You can tell she LIVES this stuff.
From her website, her bio reads:
Throughout history, there have been medicine men and medicine women, shaman, priests, and alchemists who have always played a unique part in society. In today’s world, if a child feels the call to grow up and become a teacher, a doctor, a chef, or a businessman, there are role models to provide a path towards that goal. But kids who are innate priestesses or wizards have no real adults doing this to observe.
This is what I do.
I am a “magician” living here in the modern world. I am educated with two master’s degrees and chose to leave school and write my own books three months shy of graduating with a Ph.D. I make a good living, I drive my car, check my email, make dinner, and I also rock out amazing rituals under the Full Moon, talk to ghosts, aliens, and elemental nature spirits, and remember my past lives.
You can absolutely do all of it and be a perfectly sane, balanced, awesome person who rocks existence on multiple levels.
My job is to show those who want to learn how.
Episode Length: 92 minutes
Recording Date: October 6, 2014
- 02:46 – Background on Charis Melina Brown
- 04:08 – Imaginary Friends in Childhood
- 04:45 – Spiritual Crisis & Awakening
- 06:00 – Clairvoyance or Schizophrenia?
- 07:40 – Thirst for Knowledge and the Internet
- 11:25 – Discovering Starseeds and Esoteric Stuff
- 13:00 – First Contact – Most Intense Moment of Charis’ life
- 23:00 – Paradigm Shifts, Activations, OBEs, NDEs
- 25:20 – Doubters – Have you researched it?
- 26:30 – No particular calling is better or “correct”
- 27:50 – What’s my life purpose? Doubting it.
- 30:30 – Life purpose “wobbling” and shifting
- 33:06 – Mistaking Procrastination for Needing to Rest
- 34:20 – Laziness, Resistance, Procrastination, Rest
- 35:45 – Changing things up to stay reinvigorated
- 37:25 – You don’t have to have ONE purpose forever
- 38:00 – Learn to end things gracefully with no sadness
- 40:02 – One thing in common is DIY
- 41:27 – How to do what you love full time?
- 44:12 – Integrating spiritual concepts in “normal” life
- 46:05 – Depression – a life that’s not lived “in alignment”
- 47:55 – Fear, Fear, Fear – Learning the best way to deal with it
- 49:25 – Nothing has to be a big deal ever
- 50:14 – Leaps of faith are hardly ever needed
- 52:00 – Changing small bits instead of massive changes
- 53:00 – Do you have to do it the scariest way in order for it to count?
- 55:10 – The inside is your compass, but the outside is your weather
- 55:26 – These lives, we are just playing dress-up – it’s not actually real
- 57:10 – How to keep fear from coming back? Just stop caring about the results
- 58:30 – Wounds and holes in your energy field attract triggers
- 1:00:00 – Relationship conflicts, criticism, etc
- 1:02:00 – Psychic vampires, codependency, conditional love
- 1:03:28 – Everyone wants to be important, victim/warrior archetype
- 1:05:33 – It’s not about what happens to you, but how you deal with it
- 1:06:03 – Charis tells her own story of overcoming fear
- 1:10:52 – Nothing is a sure thing, logic does not run that stuff
- 1:12:25 – Most of us aren’t living in a state of life or death fear
- 1:13:29 – Practical talk on making a living on your own
- 1:15:15 – What’s in my bank account has everything to do with “alignment”
- 1:16:45 – Living frugally and focusing on alignment instead of money
- 1:18:50 – Giving more than you receive, trusting you’ll be taken care of
- 1:20:15 – Classes vs Workshops vs Readings
- 1:21:00 – It’s not always about money. It’s more about alignment.
- 1:25:30 – Sometimes your passion can be your hobby, doesn’t have to be work
- 1:27:45 – Unhealthy fear of money
- 1:29:35 – Everyone should have access to esoteric, spiritual information
- 1:31:08 – Wrap up