“By reading this book, by looking into the soul of another human who wrote down the most wonderful thoughts I have ever read in my life. And by inspiring me I had the urge to inspire you too. This man is showing me that the true art and spiritual energy of life lays in the little unexplored corners.” – Kimi Peri
This book is a collection of all my best blog articles from 2013-2016 which I’ve dubbed the Maker/Mistaker era. What started with me opening up about my depression led to a mind-blowing journey of personal growth, spiritual awakening, love and relationships.
About the Book:
I’ve been a creative person my whole life. I’ve also been super sensitive and intuitive as many artists are. I’ve had a lot of success in my life as a maker, but I still struggled with anxiety and depression. I thought I was living the good life? In 2013, I admitted I was depressed to my business partners and friends. That’s when I started Maker/Mistaker to write about my feelings and philosophies. It turned into a journey of self discovery and personal transformation.
I write about how I worked my way through depression, my meditation techniques, my morning routines and rituals, etc. It includes my take on habit change, personal growth, anxiety, fear, productivity, and spiritual awakening. I even documented my early out-of-body experiences that happened after I began meditating seriously for the first time. Other cool areas are my Quantum Sphere Healing and Soul Retrieval experiences, which is where I learned I was a Starseed!
- Paperback: 339 Pages, 45 Chapters, Measures 5″ x 8″ x 1″
- Audiobook: 4 hrs 56 mins, MP3 192 kbps
- eBook: PDF, ePub, Mobi formats
Free Bonus Files Included:
- Desktop Wallpaper 1920×1080
- 88 Minute Interview with Starseed & Intuitive Consultant Gigi Young
Table of Contents
Part 1: Depression & Anxiety
- What is Maker/Mistaker?
- Success, Depression, and Awakening
- Overcoming Depression Part 1
- Overcoming Depression Part 2
- Overcoming Depression Part 3
- The State of Discontent
- Fear of Making Money
- The Need to be Liked
- Let Go of What Other People Think
- Saying No Without Being Mean
- Fear of Going to the Gym
- Resistance to Work
- Why Do I Sometimes Dread Opening My Email?
- Our Obsession with Productivity
Part 2: Self Growth
- 3 Things I Learned by Waking Up Early
- The Night Owl’s Secret to Waking Up Early
- My Meditation Practice
- 41 Signs You Are Sleepwalking Through Life
- The Cycle of Discontent and Creation
- Giving Myself Permission to Sleep In
- How to Get Inspired When You’re Stuck
- How to Kill Procrastination
- 5 Tips for a Killer Morning Routine
- An Outside-the-Box Time Management Technique
- Morning Routine 2015
- Digital Detox
- Why I Quit Coffee
- Why I am Drinking Coffee Again
- I’m Quitting Facebook and Going Outside
- One Year of Waking Up Early
Part 3: Spiritual & Esoteric
- My First Out of Body Experience
- My Craziest Out of Body Experience
- Out of Body Experiences All in Your Head?
- The Ultimate Guide to Out of Body Experiences
- Soul Retrieval
- Am I a Starseed?
- Quantum Sphere Healing
- Coincidence or Destiny?
Part 4: Love & Relationships
- The New Masculine
- Quit Watching Porn in 30 Days
- Not Afraid of Love
- An Uncomfortable Book About Relationships
- 20 Tips for More Conscious Relationships
- Is the Fear of “Being Needy” Keeping us Apart?
- How Sexual Purity Affected Me as a Man
- The End of Maker/Mistaker
- Thank You
Ashley Anders –
Got this for my husband because he is going through some tough life stuff right now. He seems to like it but hasn't finished reading it yet. Cover looks really cool.
Tiffany Nelson –
I'm on chapter 3 so far and its a great read, can definitely identify with author, the struggles I have as a empath artist and me sabotaging my happiness !
Ella Louise Dixon –