VIP Package Includes ALL of this:
- Wake Up Paperback Book
- Wake Up eBook (PDF, ePub, and Mobi formats)
- Wake Up Audiobook (narrated by the author)
- 12 Bonus Videos (over 90 minutes of content)
- 30-Day Early Riser Coaching Program
- Online Video Class – Create a Perfect Morning Routine
- 68 Journaling Prompts
- 3 Real-World Case Studies
- 37 Minute Audio Interview with Hal Elrod, author of The Miracle Morning
This book is about creating a specific morning routine geared toward self discovery, desires, goals, life purpose, happiness, and fulfillment. It goes over step by step how to use your mornings to carve out “me time” that you fill with enjoyable new habits.
I wrote this book as result of my own personal experience overcoming depression. I started waking up early to focus on myself and my well-being. I thought if I could just wake up early, I know I would fill it with good stuff. Waking up early was the most life-changing habit I ever did. It cleared the space for many other habits like meditation, journaling, exercise, and learning.
It is a VERY PRACTICAL book with using my own direct experience as an example. My typical dreamy or esoteric opinions are laced throughout this book, but it’s also very down to Earth and “real-world.”
YOU WILL BENEFIT:
1. Learn the exact steps I used to carve out time for yourself to create your perfect morning ritual
2. Inspiration to get you thinking about the bigger picture of your life. What is your life purpose? Why are you here on this planet now? Are you sleepwalking through life or are you actively creating the life you want?
Waking up early helped me wake up to a truer version of myself. I was able to see evaluate my life with more clarity and focus in the mornings. I got in touch with my heart and discovered a deeper connection with my soul. Perhaps my story and methods can help you do that for yourself.
From the bottom of my heart, I hope this book inspires you and opens your eyes to the glorious possibilities of your own life. What would you do if you could wake up early?
ABOUT THE BOOK
The book is 212 pages. Self-published through CreateSpace and the printing is very high quality. I have a stock of these in my apartment and you can order from me personally (or find it on Amazon). If you purchase this, I have an eBook edition (and audiobook) that I can give you for free if you’d like.
I designed and laid out all the pages myself in Adobe InDesign. I have a eye for details, so I took special care in laying out the type just right and having it all look beautiful inside and out. The book has a smooth matte finish and many people remark on how good it feels. It also smells great because it’s fresh paper. Mmmm. The scent of a non-digital book never gets old!
People say they like my writing style because it’s very authentic. Well, I try to be at least!
CONTENTS / WHAT’S INSIDE:
– What Does it Mean to Wake Up?
– How to Build Habits
– Creating Your Ideal Morning Routine
– Overcoming Challenges and Excuses
– Always Be Learning
– Final Thoughts and List of Resources
– Paperback: 212 pages
– Self Published through Createspace
– Language: English
– Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 8 inches