Black Friday Sale! Get up to 50% everything until Dec 1.
Hey friend, I just got back in from being outside in my car after midnight in the rain – recording a podcast! This episode is just me talking about what I’ve been interested in the past few weeks. I’ve been reading a lot about manifesting money as well as The Red Pill.
When a man wants advice on dating or relationships, where does he go? His parents? His friends? The internet usually. And if you do any searching for this, you’re sure to run across the PUA (pickup artist) scene and The Red Pill. Both are large, community driven groups aimed at helping men have more success with women. Both have been criticized for being crass, manipulative, and misogynist. But I found myself endlessly curious and it took up a large part of my reading this month.
Find out what I think in this episode of the Maker/Mistaker Podcast. I talk about healing my inner Alpha as well as my curious look into the BDSM community and The Red Pill
Topics Covered in this episode:
- My move to Austin begins this weekend!
- Starting my new life and what I want to do when I get there
- Digital Detox Update: Quitting Facebook and Instagram
- Taking Yoga classes, Kirtan, and Meditation Group
- Worried about money, scarcity mentality
- How much money I make per month
- Manifesting money and abundance
- Get Rich Lucky Bitch book on manifesting money
- A Happy Pocket Full of Money book
- The Red Pill subreddit
- Alan Roger Currie – Mode One book
- Leandra Vane interview on my podcast
- Four letters that helped me feel better as a man: BDSM
- Fetlife BDSM community
- The Rational Male blog and book
- Men being raised in a Feminist Culture
- David Deida – Way of the Superior Man
- No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Why desire fades in long term relationships
- The dance of masculine and feminine energies
- Esther Perel – Mating in Captivity book
- Catalyst Con in Chicago