This book is real-talk about being a creative person and the struggles that accompany it.
I self-published a paperback edition of my best and most useful articles on my blog Maker/Mistaker.com. I’ve been a creative person my whole life. I’ve also been super sensitive and intuitive as many artists are. I’ve had a lot of success in my life as a maker, but I still struggled with anxiety and depression. I thought I was living the good life? In 2013, I admitted I was depressed to my business partners and friends. That’s when I started Maker/Mistaker to write about my feelings and philosophies. It turned into a journey of self discovery and personal transformation.
I write about how I worked my way through depression, my meditation techniques, my morning routines and rituals, etc. It includes my take on habit change, personal growth, anxiety, fear, productivity, and spiritual awakening. I even documented my early out-of-body experiences that happened after I began meditating seriously for the first time.
Other cool areas are my Quantum Sphere Healing and Soul Retrieval experiences, which is where I learned I was a Starseed!
ABOUT THE BOOK
The book is 339 pages. Self-published through CreateSpace and the printing is very high quality. I have a stock of these in my apartment and you can order from me personally (or find it on Amazon). If you purchase this, I have an eBook edition that I can give you for free if you’d like.
I designed and laid out all the pages myself in Adobe InDesign. I have a eye for details, so I took special care in laying out the type just right and having it all look beautiful inside and out. The book has a smooth matte finish and many people remark on how good it feels. It also smells great because it’s fresh paper. Mmmm. The scent of a non-digital book never gets old!
People say they like my writing style because it’s very authentic. Well, I try to be at least!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. DEPRESSION & ANXIETY
– What is Maker/Mistaker?
– Success, Depression, and Awakening
– Overcoming Depression Part 1
– Overcoming Depression Part 2
– Overcoming Depression Part 3.
– The State of Discontent
– Fear of Making Money
– The Need to be Liked
– Let Go of What Other People Think
– Saying No Without Being Mean
– Fear of Going to the Gym
– Resistance to Work
– Why Do I Sometimes Dread Opening My Email?
– Our Obsession with Productivity
2. SELF GROWTH
– 3 Things I Learned by Waking Up Early
– The Night Owl’s Secret to Waking Up Early
– My Meditation Practice
– 41 Signs You Are Sleepwalking Through Life
– The Cycle of Discontent and Creation
– Giving Myself Permission to Sleep In
– How to Get Inspired When You’re Stuck
– How to Kill Procrastination
– 5 Tips for a Killer Morning Routine
– An Outside-the-Box Time Management Technique
– Morning Routine 2015
– Digital Detox
– Why I Quit Coffee
– Why I am Drinking Coffee Again
– I’m Quitting Facebook and Going Outside
– One Year of Waking Up Early
3. SPIRITUAL & ESOTERIC
– My First Out of Body Experience
– My Craziest Out of Body Experience
– Out of Body Experiences All in Your Head?
– The Ultimate Guide to Out of Body Experiences
– Soul Retrieval
– Am I a Starseed?
– Quantum Sphere Healing
– Coincidence or Destiny?
4. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS
– The New Masculine
– Quit Watching Porn in 30 Days
– Not Afraid of Love
– An Uncomfortable Book About Relationships
– 20 Tips for More Conscious Relationships
– Is the Fear of “Being Needy” Keeping us Apart?
– How Sexual Purity Affected Me as a Man
– The End of Maker/Mistaker
– Thank You
• 339 Pages
• Measures 5″x8″x1″
• A joy to touch and smell