Brentumentary Slightly Delayed

By April 1, 2006December 3rd, 20115 Comments
Reading time: 1 minutes

I can’t seem to get this video compressed the way I want it. I was able to render out the uncompressed version last night and I took it into work yesterday and successfully compressed it down to under 100 MB. But halfway through, some strange thing happens where the video size shrinks and you see black bars on both sides. Weird. So I am redoing it.

And another thing I noticed, is that YouTube has just started enjorcing a 10 minute limit to video uploads. Lame! So I’m not sure what I’ll do then. I was thinking about just putting the first 8-9 minutes up on youtube but having a full download available here. Or put three chunks up on YouTube. My only reason to use YouTube is it’s ability to keep track of it’s views, comments, etc. It makes it so waay more people can see it. So I think that’s what I’ll do.

So right now I’m actually re-exporting my movie as a “sorta” uncompressed video. It’s gonna be about 2 GB when it’s done. And then I’ll figure out how I’ll compress the damn thing to get it out to you guys. My computer locks up while using Sorenson Squeeze. And no program I’ve used comes close to it’s quality when it works.

Oh well, I’ll keep you posted!

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x